We accomplish this by:
- Responding to consultations.
- Meeting with and writing to decision-makers.
- Releasing position papers.
- Setting up dedicated policy working groups for England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (including Republic of Ireland).
- We also have a Strategic Policy Panel who mainly focus on Brexit-related activities.
With the support of our Country Policy Groups, Strategic Policy Panel, and other members who have devoted their experience and enthusiasm, we have achieved more this year than ever before. The info graphics below provide just a snapshot of the ways in which we have been influencing nature conservation legislation, policy and practice.
Please use the navigation for more information on our policy activities. You can view our Position Statements on a variety of environmental topics at the Resource Hub.