We are looking for enthusiastic, driven and committed people to join our growing team so we can achieve our ambitious goals. In return, we’ll help you to develop your career and work on projects that matter. We will also offer:
- Competitive salaries – We review this every year to ensure they stay competitive.
- Generous Employer pension contribution – Typically 10% of salary with 5% contribution from the employee.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays – Work-life balance is important to us.
- Flexible working – our TOIL and flexi-time policy ensures that all employees are properly compensated for the work undertaken beyond their normal working hours. We help staff to achieve work/life balance through hybrid working and the option to work compressed hours.
- Professional development opportunities – As a professional body, we encourage and champion staff development. All staff have an annual Performance Development Review (PDR) to set professional development goals and quarterly intervals to assess their performance. We also arrange individual and team training sessions to harness our strengths as a team, including mental health awareness, fire safety, emergency first aid at work, and fixing meetings training.
- Paid volunteering day – We encourage staff to volunteer in their local community or for a cause they’re passionate about.
- Enhanced sick pay policy – You can’t help getting sick – no one needs extra stress on top of not feeling very well.
- Support policies – Including maternity/paternity, mental health, menopause and miscarriage.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Gain access to free 1:1 counselling and resources…it’s there if you need it!
- Cycle to Work scheme – It’s not just good for your health, but for the environment too!
Our working culture is exemplified by our staff Team Charter. Created by staff, our Team Charter emphasises our company culture and what’s important to us as a team.