At any one time CIEEM is involved in a number of projects, either as lead organisation or as a collaborating organisation, that are designed to benefit the industry and advance professional practice.
Projects are identified, shaped and prioritised through the work of the standing committees, the Advisory Forum and specific working groups. Most projects rely heavily on the involvement of volunteer members and, in many cases, companies willing to sponsor their development. We are always very grateful for the support of those able to help.
Current projects in development are:
- Accredited Ecological Clerk of Works
- Action 2030
- Bat Mitigation Guidelines
- Biodiversity Net Gain
- Earned Recognition for Consultants
- Green Jobs for Nature
- National Education Nature Park for England
- EcIA Accreditation Scheme
- Farm Environment Advice
- Raising Standards
- Competency Framework Review Consultation