A report summary from an event held by CIEEM which brought together Scottish Local Planning Authorities to explore how the policies in NPF4, and specifically Policy 3: Nature Crisis can be implemented and how the proposed Developing with Nature Guidance can be used to ensure that biodiversity enhancements are in proportion to the nature and the scale of the development. Download the report using the yellow button on the right.
- Cara Davidson, Scottish Government – Overview of draft NFP4 and Universal Policy 3 (Nature Crisis)
- Simon Brooks, NatureScot – Developing with Nature guidance – supporting NPF4 Ambition
- Francis Williams, SSEN Transmission. Delivering Biodiversity Net Gain on Transmission Projects
- Judith Cox, Aberdeenshire Council – Positive Effects for Biodiversity, Challenges and Opportunities on a Typical Aberdeenshire Housing Site
- Sarah Kydd & Hannah Williams, WSP – Designing BNG on a road improvement scheme in Scotland