This webinar will begin with an introduction into Parliamentary processes for creating and changing policy and law. We will then delve into where the opportunities lie for influencing this process and how environmental organisations are doing just that. This webinar will focus on the UK system.
• Who makes policy and law?:
• How are new laws and policies developed?
• Opportunities for influence
• Case studies of successful influence by environmental organisations
• Career opportunities in policy
• Useful resources