Once your application has been approved and your registration payment has been received, your business or organisation will be able to:
- Receive targeted invitations to engage in discussions about the future of our sector, CIEEM’s operational priorities and employer engagement.
- Advertise your services on our new Registered Practices Directory (which has now replaced the previous Professional Directory) promoting your expertise to potential clients.
- Use our Registered Practice logo* on your business stationery, website and marketing.
- Display a Registered Practice Certificate at your business premises.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on advertising in the CIEEM In Practice magazine or on our website.
- Book discounted CIEEM conference places: For every 3 delegates (for the same conference) a 4th goes free. Additional delegate places at a 25% discount.
- Have opportunities to take part in occasional webinars and round-table discussions regarding the future direction/priorities for CIEEM.
- For larger businesses or organisations, receive bespoke support for groups of your staff to apply for Chartered Ecologist or Chartered Environmentalist status on request.
* The Registered Practice logo will include the year of registration and will be circulated to all Registered Practices on renewal.