“CEC applied to join the scheme as we saw the benefit of having a standard to recognise the status of the business, rather than solely on the basis of individual members of the institute. We have had the benefit of being a registered Landscape Institute practice for some time, and the CIEEM Registered Practices scheme helps raise the status of the ecology profession within wider project teams.
We feel proud to have been accepted onto the scheme, as it formalises what we have strived to achieve through pushing for high standards and delivering excellent quality work that benefits our clients. We are confident that our Registered Practice status will contribute to future successes.”
Jenny Stuart, Principal Ecologist, Cornwall Environmental Consultants (CEC).
Once your application has been approved and your registration payment has been received, your business or organisation will be able to:
- Receive targeted invitations to engage in discussions about the future of our sector, CIEEM’s operational priorities and employer engagement.
- Advertise your services on our new Registered Practices Directory (which has now replaced the previous Professional Directory) promoting your expertise to potential clients.
- Use our Registered Practice logo* on your business stationery, website and marketing.
- Display a Registered Practice Certificate at your business premises.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on advertising in the CIEEM In Practice magazine or on our website.
- Book discounted CIEEM conference places: For every 3 delegates (for the same conference) a 4th goes free. Additional delegate places at a 25% discount.
- Have opportunities to take part in occasional webinars and round-table discussions regarding the future direction/priorities for CIEEM.
- For larger businesses or organisations, receive bespoke support for groups of your staff to apply for Chartered Ecologist or Chartered Environmentalist status on request.
* The Registered Practice logo will include the year of registration and will be circulated to all Registered Practices on renewal.