CIEEM has invited representatives from the Ecological Continuity Trust, Natural England and University of Kent as well as leading BNG advocates to discuss the research we need to be planning and finding now to give policy makers and practitioners the answers we will need in the future.
– Julia Baker, Biodiversity Technical Specialist, Balfour Beatty and lead author of BS863, the new British Standard for Biodiversity Net Gain
– Tom Butterworth, Deputy Head of Ecology and Technical Director for Natural Capital, WSP
– Sophus zu Ermgassen, PhD Researcher, University of Kent School of Anthropology and Conservation
– Laurence Lewis-Jones, Principal Adviser (Biodiversity Net Gain), Natural England
– Ben Sykes, Executive Director, Ecological Continuity Trust
– Ken Thompson, Trustee, Ecological Continuity Trust and former Senior Research fellow, University of Sheffield
Chair: Sally Hayns, CEO, CIEEM