We are looking to appoint an independent contractor (or contractors) to develop and deliver a number of training courses, including:
- Habitat Survey and Mapping
- Identification and Management of Non-native Invasive Plant Species
- Introduction to Habitat Condition Assessment
- Nature Conservation Legislation in the UK
- Positive Planning for Biodiversity
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal
- Professional Ethics, Responsibilities and Decision-Making for Ecologists and Environmental Managers
Tenders will be opened in two tranches; the first is open from 1 November until 29 November 2019. The second will open from 15 November until 13 December 2019.
For more information and to download Tender briefs and pro-forma documents, please visit our Invitation to Tender web page.
Any questions or queries in relation to the briefs or the tender process should be directed to our Professional Development Officer, Siân Kear.