This edition is on the theme of blue and green infrastructure and includes articles on:
- Integrating Green and Blue – Sue Illman
- A Decade of Green Roofs and Green Walls in London – Gary Grant and Dusty Gedge
- The ‘Cool Towns’ Project: Using Green/Blue Infrastructure to Reduce Heat Stress in Public Open Spaces – Debbie Bartlett and Snigdha Jain
- Blue Infrastructure in Green Networks: the CSGN and 10,000 Raingardens for Scotland – Emilie Wadsworth and Rachel Howlett
- Green Infrastructure: A Biodiversity or Public Benefit Agenda? – Marc Jackson
- Leaves on the Line Please: Using Green Infrastructure to Unlock the Potential of Linear Assets – Joe Wheelwright and Louise Walker
- Parish Green Infrastructure Strategies – Jenni Reid, Sarah Jones-Morris and Laura Snell
- Mammal Underpasses: Balancing Cost Effectiveness and Design – Wendy Bateman and Iona Pearson
- The SBIF Review… Designing the Blueprint for a New Type of Green Infrastructure? – Claire Lacey
We also have articles and updates on:
- Proposed Method for Testing and Accreditation of Great Crested Newt Detection Dogs – Kat Stanhope and Victoria Sloan
- Six Top Tips for Recording Your CPD – Bethany Lovell and Lindsay Stronge
- Competency Framework Changes
- International Focus on the IUCN Red Lists
- Apprenticeships are Go!
- Who Runs CIEEM?
- New Tools to Help You Build Your Career
- Call for Trainers – Coming Soon!
- CIEEM Awards 2019: Another Inspirational Year
- CIEEM Medallist Des Thompson enthuses at the Awards Ceremony
- Membership Update
- Policy Activities Update
- Investing in the Future: Announcing a New Bursary Scheme for Early Career Members
- Student Hub: CV and Interview Tips
- Accredited ECoW – Phase Two Launched!
Non-members can subscribe to In Practice.