Biodiversity Net Gain is development that leaves biodiversity in a better state than before. The decline in UK habitats and species makes reversing past losses an imperative not just in terms of the benefits to wildlife but also in terms of economic and social benefits.
- Biodiversity Net Gain – Good practice principles for development (2016)
- Biodiversity Net Gain – A practical guide (2019)
- Biodiversity Net Gain – Case studies (2019)
Participants in this webinar will:
- learn about new industry guidance Biodiversity Net Gain – A practical guide;
- hear case studies from WSP and Berkeley Group; and
- gain an opportunity to quiz the project team behind the guidance.
- Claire Wansbury, Associate Director, Ecology, Atkins
- Julia Baker, Biodiversity Technical Specialist, Balfour Beatty
- Rachel Hoskin, Director, Footprint Ecology
- Tom Butterworth, Technical Director – Ecology, WSP
- Louise Clarke, Head of Sustainable Places, Berkeley Group
- Nick Blyth, Policy and Engagement Lead, IEMA
- Sally Hayns, CEO, CIEEM
Who should attend
Ecologists and biodiversity professionals, planners, clients, funders, landscape architects and construction site managers.
19 March 2019, 14:30 – 15:30
Free for all attendees