The full programme for our Spring Conference: The Role of Soils in Nature Recovery is now available.
Taking place on Tuesday 21 March at the London Metropolitan University, the conference will focus on how we can create and manage soils and other substrates to support habitat creation and restoration using effective techniques and practical examples. This is essential to deliver biodiversity net gain and nature-friendly land management schemes.
- Getting Soils Right – Soil Information for Successful Habitat Creation and Translocation – Chris Stapleton
- Soil Recovery and Re-Use on Major Infrastructure Projects – What Is Needed to Achieve Positive Outcomes for Biodiversity and the Environment? – Bruce Lascelles MCIEEM
- Understanding Our Soils is Key to the Success of Biodiversity Net Gain (BNG) Delivery – Emma Toovey MCIEEM
- Unlocking Soil Biodiversity Insights with eDNA – Dr Katie Cruickshanks and Bradley Fairclough
- A Data Set for England to help Consider Soil Organic Carbon: Spatial Prioritisation of Land Management for Carbon – Ian Crosher CEnv MCIEEM
Our early bird tickets expire on Tuesday 28 February. Click the link below to secure your early bird ticket.