The Landmark Practice is an award winning, Bristol based, flourishing independent consultancy and CIEEM Registered Practice. We support public and private and 3rd sector clients across a variety of sectors including conservation/habitat management, renewable energy, leisure, residential, education and commercial development.
Offering ecology, landscape, EIA and visualisation/graphics services we are big fans of collaborative working and a holistic approach to development that truly delivers multifunctional green infrastructure and ecosystem services.
We are proud to have worked safely and productively throughout the Pandemic without furloughing a single member of our team. Due to a steadily increasing order book, we are currently seeking a Senior Ecologist to join us.
The key requirements for the role are:
- at least five years’ relevant consultancy experience and membership of CIEEM;
- experience of managing complex projects;
- strong project management skills and client facing;
- ability to inspire and encourage junior members of staff;
- strong survey and assessment skills;
- held EPS mitigation licences within the last three years (advantageous);
- experience of EIA and HRA;
- hold protected species licences (advantageous);
- understanding of the UK planning process and legal framework;
- hold a full UK driving licence;
- have an ecological/environmental related degree;
- Supporting business development and tenders;
- Understanding of Biodiversity Net Gain and UK Habs
Landmark’s success comes from our outstanding team! We believe in investing in the right people and offer an inspiring and supportive working environment. Many members of our team joined Landmark early in their careers and have progressed to senior and principal level. Our aim is to support everyone in developing their career and encourage our team to develop their skills through a range of CPD.
We recognise the importance of maintaining an appropriate work-life balance and have an active TOIL policy and offer flexible working and Employee Assistance Program (EAP). You will also benefit from technical, leadership and H&S training and paid membership of CIEEM.
If you are interested in the type of work that we do, and would like to be a member of a Practice that prides itself on offering high quality service and delivering environmentally responsible and innovative solutions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Prospective candidates should declare their interest in the role by sending a full CV and a covering letter, via e-mail to: email@example.com