Location: North Yorkshire
Root3 Associates Ltd are seeking a talented ecologist to join our small team and help with our exciting plans for the future. As an ecologist at Root3, you can expect to get involved with a variety of habitat and species surveys, report writing, assisting with tender and fee estimates, as well as elements of project management.
Working nationally our projects are varied, and include smaller housing schemes to larger residential plans and retirement living projects, primary health and retail developments. You’ll help win and deliver a range of survey, assessment and net gain projects that exceed client expectations without compromising your passion for wildlife.
Part time considered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven, experience (3-5 years) in a similar role.
- Botanical and field skills in one or more specialist areas.
- Already be holding a bat, or GCN licence.
- Have prior experience of project management/coordination and/or coordinating surveys.
- Method Statement production and ECoW
- Biodiversity Net Gain Assessments (including application of latest Biodiversity metric)
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to write clear, concise reports.
- Knowledge of relevant aspects of UK and EU environmental Legislation and national and local planning policies and processes.
- Associate / Full CIEEM Membership or demonstrable eligibility for entry in the near future.
- At least one degree in Ecology or a related field.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements / Part time considered
- Annual training budget for externally led CPD courses
- Gym membership
To apply, email email@example.com Include your CV/experience, start date availability and salary expectations.
- Please note that root3 associates does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, root3 associates will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a CV or other details of a candidate without a previously signed agreement, root3 associates ltd reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs are deemed to be the property of root3 associates.