A Landmark career
We see our staff as far more than cogs in a machine. Each person at Landmark brings unique skills and experience to our consultancy and has the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from inception through to delivery. We fully support professional development. Continuous learning is actively encouraged to broaden skill bases and nurture careers. If you think that you can bring value to our award winning, independent consultancy then please take a look at our vacancy below.
We are looking for a Full-time Principal Ecologist/Team Leader to join our Bristol team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ecologist to take a pivotal role within our Practice. You will be responsible for the leadership and development of a team of experienced and junior ecologists and will be responsible for the technical; delivery of projects. The successful candidate will be part of the Practice management team and therefore influential in the future development of the company.
Landmark is proudly independent, with a reputation for robust and solution focussed output. We value our clients and have a rewarding range of projects within the UK and abroad.
Our ideal candidate would possess extensive post-qualification experience and would have:
- full membership of CIEEM (or be eligible for this accreditation);
- excellent, proven team management skills, including ability to lead, inspire and develop staff;
- forward workload planning and resourcing skills;
- experience of managing complex projects;
- ideally hold a Natural England survey licence for bats and have held EPS mitigation licences for bats and great crested newts within the last three years;
- experience of EIA and HRA;
- sound understanding of the UK planning process and legal framework;
- experience in Public Inquiry desirable; and
- a genuine interest in working in a multi-disciplinary environment with landscape architects and environmental planners.
In return, we offer an outstanding working environment. Our reputation is dependent on our staff and we believe in investing in the right people and offering prospective employees an exciting working environment and culture.
The salary for this role is to be agreed based on qualifications and experience and comes with a range of benefits.
If you are interested in the type of work that we do, and would like to be a key member of a Practice that prides itself on offering high quality service and delivering environmentally responsible and innovative solutions, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send a comprehensive CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reviewing applications as they are being received, with the intention to appoint as soon as possible.