DP Energy is recruiting for an Environment Co-ordinator to join the DP Energy Team involved in the development of a portfolio of renewable energy projects across various countries including Ireland, UK, Canada, and Australia. This role will contribute to a wide team of professionals in a fast-paced renewable energy development company. The successful candidate will be part of a team of global experts developing the future of offshore wind.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working on the development of onshore and / or offshore wind farms.
We are especially looking for any candidates with experience of EIAR, who are able to apply that experience to our projects.
- Manage a Commitments Register to ensure that all mitigation committed to via EIAR, and other documents prepared in support of consent and licence applications are adhered to fully as the survey, design and development of the projects progresses.
- Supporting the Environment & Consenting Manager and the Environment Project Manager in their management of EIAR Consultant(s) soon to be appointed to provide Lead EIAR services for projects in the Ireland Offshore Wind portfolio.
- Support delivery of EIAR for projects in this portfolio. – Support the preparation of consent application(s) for projects in the Ireland Offshore Wind portfolio incl. provision of support on Consenting Strategy to the Environment & Consenting Manager.
- Support the Project Management of EIAR Consultants, when appointed, to provide EIAR services for UK Offshore Wind projects as well as those EIAR Consultants appointed to onshore wind projects in Ireland and Canada.
- Support the management of aerial surveys underway for projects in the Ireland & UK Offshore Wind portfolio and directly contracted to DP Energy.
- Support the management of terrestrial ecology and other long-lead surveys for onshore wind projects in Ireland and Canada.
- Support the procurement of and or provision of additional support for the Environment work area as required.
- Support wider DP Energy Team as required.
- National and occasional international travel.
Key Skills & Capabilities
- Educated to Degree-level in an environmental or other relevant science discipline
- Excellent attention to detail, written and oral communication, organisational and time management skills.
- 2 years relevant experience. Experience working on the development of onshore and / or offshore wind farms or of working with EIAR preferable.
Terms and Conditions
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Permanent full-time employment, subject to a successful probationary period
- Emphasis on career development
- Based within the Irish Offshore Team in Cork Office and/or Buttevant. Flexible working arrangements possible, subject to business needs.
To apply for the role please go to the link on Irish Jobs, or forward your CV to email@example.com