Contract Type: Permanent
Location: CAMBRDIGE MILTON KEYNES AND LONDON
Hours: FULL TIME
MKA Ecology Ltd is a well-established and thriving ecological consultancy with bases in Cambridge, Milton Keynes and London. We are continuing to broaden and expand our operations and require ecologists at all levels. As well as applicants with up to 3 years’ experience, we are particularly interested in more experienced applicants who would wish to lead the ongoing development of our portfolio of Milton Keynes and/or London work. We wish to recruit in particular at least one bat licensed ecologist. We have a stable client base, an excellent range of projects and offer expertise across all specialisms in ecology. We reward our staff with a competitive salary and pension, up to 27 days’ annual leave and a generous annual training budget. We value and promote teamwork and personal development within a supportive environment. We aim to continue to expand whilst maintaining excellent levels of ecological expertise and client service.
Ecologists at all levels required: Cambridge, Milton Keynes and London
- A degree and/or post graduate qualification in ecology or closely related subject;
- Developing field skills;
- Good knowledge of all key environmental legislation and policy;
- Ability to produce well-written reports using full range of IT;
- Full clean driving licence;
- CIEEM membership at appropriate level; and
- Willingness to relocate if required.
Advantageous (for more senior applicants):
- Protected species licences, particularly bats;
- Specialism in ornithology, bats or other protected species or group;
- Project and line management skills;
- Experience of marketing and client relationship building;
- European protected species licences held in last three years.
- Experience of production of Ecological Impact Assessments
Salary Range: Competitive, according to experience.
Applications by CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org must be received by 4 pm on 21 October 2019. Interviews will be notified by 28 October 2019.
No agencies please.