To develop and deliver B&V digital ecology services to major infrastructure developers and providers.
- Apply expert knowledge of ecology survey, remote sensing and data analysis to enable delivery of major infrastructure planning and construction, water resource management, natural capital and energy projects.
- Provide technical guidance in the development of bespoke digital ecology products and services to support B&V consultancy, infrastructure delivery and asset management projects and clients in the UK and Internationally.
- Support and develop the B&V digital ecology growth strategy to identify and deliver year on year new business growth.
- Contribute to and deliver conference presentations and online seminars on key projects and best practice approaches.
- Support Business Directors in the development and maintenance of key client relationships.
- Undertake team supervision and mentoring for ecology field and data analysis specialists.
Flexible working will be considered for this role.
Education & training: Ecology related degree.
Academic & professional qualifications: Chartered Ecologist/Environmentalist and or Chartered Scientist status.
Background & experience
Working as part of multidisciplinary teams and across public, private and third sector organisations.
Knowledge base: Project management, Knowledge of the management of PSC contracts and stakeholder engagement processes is desirable. Technical wider understanding and application of ecological surveys, digital and GIS applications, resourcing and logistics. Excellent grounding in ecological census techniques and concepts, data management and assessments, studies and reporting in relation to infrastructure planning and delivery.
Skills: Applied experience in business development and new business growth. Team player and effective communication skills
Personal attributes: Self starter, Professional manner, Holistic thinker.