How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an experienced and passionate business manager, to take our thriving consultancy to the next level. You will be responsible for ensuring a wide range of projects are delivered to a high standard and managed effectively, taking an innovative approach to the development of EMEC’s products and services.
Who we are
As a commercial subsidiary of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust, we have the conservation and restoration of nature at our heart. When delivering our clients’ projects and objectives, we look for biodiversity net-gain wherever possible and through our ecology, land management and arboricultural services we deliver innovative solutions to benefit habitats and species.
The support and development of our staff is key to our current and future success, and there are many benefits of working for us:
- We are a close-knit, friendly and supportive team, with a relaxed office atmosphere.
- The majority of our projects are within an hour of our office, and as such over-night stays are typically infrequent.
- 28 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Pension scheme with 8% contribution from EMEC
- Health payment plan
- Payment of professional membership fees
- Flexible working options and a healthy work-life balance encouraged
Further information on EMEC and this specific role are available at emec-ecology.co.uk/careers.
This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applicants or when filled, so do not delay your application.
EMEC Ecology is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.