Middlemarch is about to commence a programme of exciting strategic growth with the aim of becoming the most trusted natural environment consultancy in the UK. Building on our great reputation and proven track record in our core service areas of ecological and arboricultural survey and assessment, we have already established significant expertise in emerging markets such as biodiversity net gain, habitat design and offset provision. To further our growth in these key areas, we are keen to receive applications from candidates with experience in a range of natural environment disciplines including:
- biodiversity net gain, including use of biodiversity metrics and design and delivery of net gain solutions;
- Natural capital and ecosystem services evaluation and advice;
- Habitat design and creation;
- Land management advice, particularly agri-environmental expertise;
- Biodiversity-focused landscape architecture; and,
- Geographic Information Systems expertise.
Please follow the apply now button for more information.