Ecus has been providing environmental consultancy services for 30 years and has gained a reputation for technical excellence, developing our people and creating a great working environment.
We’re looking for an ambitious and established AD/TD with an enthusiasm for delivering project work as well as leading a high-performing team, to join our South-West and South Wales office.
You will have a significant track record, ideally in a commercial consultancy environment. You are now ready for a new and exciting challenge in a growing company that will enable you to develop and manage a professional, passionate and expanding team.
You will be enthused about your role and its place in driving environmental improvement for people, places and the planet. With a genuine enthusiasm for providing sound leadership, you will relish the opportunity to further expand our consultancy services to meet the needs of the Company’s clients and provide key technical support to the regional and national ecology teams.
The role includes:
- Leadership of regional ecology team;
- Enhancing and growing Ecus’ reputation in the region;
- Provision of high-level technical support to the business;
- Management of large-scale ecology and multi-disciplinary projects;
- Preparation of fee quotes and tenders;
- Managing ecology appraisals and EcIAs;
- Maintaining and developing client relationships; and
- Leading protected species surveys and mitigation projects.
Expectations and requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification, professional consultancy experience;
- Track record of winning and delivering complex contracts;
- Ability to dynamically resource projects and respond to client requirements;
- Protected Species Licences e.g. NE Class 2 bat licence or NRW dormice;
- Experience of EcIA and HRA;
- Obtaining and holding EPS licences;
- Relevant degree / postgraduate degree (Ecology or Environmental focus)
- Full membership of CIEEM; and
- Full driving licence.
Full details about the role can be found here: Ecus Careers
Please apply through the Ecus website or alternatively, a CV & Covering Letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4thJune 2020