One of the UK’s most respected and longest established ecological consultancies is currently seeking a suitably experienced Assistant Ecologist to join our busy, professional team in Buxton, Derbyshire.
We are looking for an appropriately qualified graduate ecologist who can demonstrate drive and initiative, together with an enthusiasm for ecology and a commitment to working with us.
A full time permanent post is available.
Key skills we are looking for:
• Good organisational and time management abilities.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• An ability to work well within a team and independently.
• A commitment to ecology as a profession.
• A drive and ambition to further develop skills with appropriate support.
• An excellent work ethic.
• A relevant degree or equivalent.
• A full UK driving licence.
In return we can offer a great opportunity to be part of our friendly team of highly experienced ecologists, soil scientists and hydrologists, working on a diverse range of projects across the UK. We can offer a competitive salary (£17.5 k – £20k) along with a benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays).
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience in the areas identified to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 29th October 2021.