CIEEM is seeking to appoint an independent contractor (or contractors) to develop a structure and learning materials for, and delivery of, a number of training courses as listed below.
Tenders will be opened in two tranches; the first is open from 1 November until 6 December 2019. The second will open from 15 November until 13 December 2019.
For more information and to download tender briefs and pro-forma documents, please follow the links below:
- Habitat Survey and Mapping
- Identifying and Managing of Non-native Invasive Plant Species
- Introduction to Habitat Condition Assessment
- Introduction to Nature Conservation Legislation in the UK
- Positive Planning for Biodiversity
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal
- Professional Ethics, Responsibilities and Decision-Making for Ecologists and Environmental Managers
Any questions or queries in relation to the briefs or the tender process should be directed to Siân Kear, Professional Development Officer.